Muslim Refugee Launches Deadly Terror Attack – One Dead, Two Injured

Two days after the shooting in Munich, Germany that left nine people dead, the country was rocked by yet another terrorist attack.

A machete-wielding Syrian refugee killed one person and injured two more in Germany on Sunday. This is just the latest rampage committed by Muslim refugees that are continuing to wreak havoc on the Western world.

A bystander ran over a machete-wielding refugee this afternoon, ending a rampage that saw a pregnant woman killed and two other injured in Reutlingen in Baden-Württemberg, Germany.

While there are no exact details of motive to the attack yet, pictures uploaded to social media show a young bearded man in the process of being arrested and German police have told media that the perpetrator was a “Syrian refugee” who “acted alone”, reports the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung. The attack is believed to have taken place before 1630 Central European Time.

UPDATE 20:17 GMT – The district of Reutlingen received, to the end of February 2016, around 3,058 migrants who share accommodation. The chart below shows the distribution of nationalities among the most represented countries of origin in the district.


UPDATE 20:15 GMT – Local news sources are now suggesting the woman in question may have been married to the asylum seeker.

The killing started this afternoon in a local “snack-bar” kebab shop according to reports in Sueddeutsche Zeitung after a “dispute” broke out between the perpetrator and others. The paper reports one woman has died, while another woman and a male are injured. Baden-Württemberg told press this afternoon that the man responsible had been arrested, that he was previously known to them, and there was “no evidence of a terrorist attack”.

Remarkably, a German citizen stepped in to help police arrest the machete-wielding killer. An eyewitness told German newspaper Bild: “The perpetrator was completely out of his mind. He ran with his machete even behind a [police] car. A BMW driver gave it some gas and ran him over. Then he lay prostrate and did not move”.

The paper reports the man behind the wheel of the car was the son of the kebab-shop owner, and that by running down the refugee he likely prevented others from being attacked.

The pavement outside the snack-bar was reportedly “covered with blood” after the attack.

We will update you further as this story develops.



To Top