The Obama administration is in panic mode this week after some damning documents detailing the president’s infamous “Fast and Furious” order were made public. He didn’t want us to see these.
These documents prove once and for all that Obama SHOULD be in jail!
As thought and predicted, Fast and Furious was much worse than portrayed. For years, Obama and Holder stalled releasing information on the scandal. Judicial Watch never gave up though and sued for the release of documents. Those documents now confirm the ‘El Chapo’ connection and reveal just how deadly the botched gun running scheme was. Not only did it lead directly to the death of US Border Patrol Officer Brian Terry, it resulted in the deaths of many, many more people. Two hundred innocent Mexican citizens and others have been murdered with Fast and Furious guns. And to top it off, Sinoloa drug cartel strongman ‘El Chapo’ Guzman was found in possession a .50 caliber rifle from the gun running operation that was powerful enough to shoot a helicopter out of the sky.
From Independent Journal:
Judicial Watch sued now former Attorney General Eric Holder and the Justice Department to force release of documents that now show that the guns were used in two gangland mass murders as well as other atrocities. Judicial Watch says Fast and Furious guns were found in the following cases:
- January 29, 2013 — One 7.62mm rifle seized in Hostotipaquillo, Jalisco is reportedly related to the assassination of the town police chief, Luis Lucio Astorga and his bodyguard.
- June 30, 2014 — One 7.62mm rifle recovered in Tlatlaya, Estado de Mexico. This is the reported date and location of a shootout in which 22 people were killed.
- May 22, 2015 — Two 7.62mm rifles recovered from the site of a massive shootout in Rancho el Sol, Michoacán, that left one Mexican Federal Police officer and 42 suspected cartel members dead.
- August 7, 2015 — One 7.62mm rifle was among five firearms reported as recovered from an abandoned stolen vehicle in which three dead shooting victims were found in Parral, Chihuahua.
- January 11, 2016 — One .50 caliber rifle seized from Joaquin “Chapo” Guzman’s hideout in Los Mochis, Sinaloa, where he was (re)arrested.
The guns were found spread out all over Mexico after being recovered from murder scenes:
Tom Fitton, the president of Judicial Watch, bluntly states that the failed program undoubtedly will be responsible for a lot more murders in the years to come: “These documents show President Obama’s legacy includes one of gunrunning and violence in Fast and Furious. As the production of documents from the ATF continues, we expect to see even further confirmation of Obama’s disgraced former Attorney General Eric Holder’s prediction that Fast and Furious guns will be used in crimes for years to come.” The latest documents show that 94 Fast and Furious guns were seized and, of those, 20 were involved in what the Justice Department labels as “violent recoveries” which included at least two mass murders. And you can bet there will be many more. Both Obama and Holder should be charged as accomplices to murder over this. They have blood all over their hands and could care less.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.